Kurdistan

Kurdistan

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Minneapolis is still home

St Anthony
Minneapolis 35W Bridge
Recently I finished up a 10 day sales trip by staying in Minneapolis with my friend Ann. We had the opportunity to have dinner at the "Cue" at the Guthrie in downtown Minneapolis. Now I know these aren't some of my best, but the view from the top floor of the Guthrie was amazing. And any of you who live there need to check it out. And I also got to have coffee Saturday with some of my some of my favorite ladies. Ann always lets me stay at her place at the tree house. Sandy, Glenda and Mary Ellis are always a joy to spend time with when I'm in town.


Also PLEASE notice the NEW 35W bridge in the background!! When they rebuilt it they under lite the entire bridge. It's beautiful and I even made my first drive across it!!! Good job!

No comments: